Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anticipation......

As I sit on this beautiful Sunday morning I am excited and nervous...at what this week could entail. Tomorrow Mark and I will go to have and ultrasound, to see exactly how big Blaire Elizabeth is, and then see the doctor to discuss what may lay ahead in the coming days. I say this because at the last two visits he; the doctor was concerned about how big she was(3/1: 8.4). So hopefully we will know more accurately her size to help decide the next step in the delivery process.
We are so extremely blessed that God would have it that we become parents. Mark looked at me and said on Saturday night, that he had fun...the last 4 years, but now it was time for us to become a family of three. With this being said, I looked at him and smiled and in return thought to my self, about our journey together thus far. I am so blessed to have Mark as my husband, he has been my rock through this whole process. He has been a trooper; from morning sickness..really all the time sickness to timing contractions while trying to prepare sermons. He is the real deal... and I can't wait to see him with Blaire Elizabeth.
As I finish this blog, I am reminded off all the things I have been given; life eternally, family, friends, health, and now the opportunity to become a mommy. I pray that the Lord will give Mark and I the wisdom and strength to teach Blaire Elizabeth right from wrong, but most importantly that she is loved unconditionally by her heavenly father, and to him she should give all the honor and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment